End User License
Redballoon Technologies Private Limited End-User License Agreement (http://redballoon.in)
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE
PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION)
AND REDBALLOON TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, A COMPANY INCORPORATED IN INDIA, HAVING ITS BUSINESS OFFICE AT C-33, FIRST FLOOR, GURGAON, HARYANA 122001 (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL
PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE/SCRIPTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US.
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software / module / extension in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software / module / extension from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at the our discretion.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software / module / extension. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one domain solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each new Software installation OR each new Website on which this extension / module / software is intended to be used.. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom.
8. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
9. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information, your website, your system / code/ database and your business arising out of the use or inability to use or installation of this Software. You agree to install this software / module / extension / script on your own risk.
10. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use. You hereby agree to use our software solely for legal purposes and you are prohibited from using our software / extension / module for any purposes which are prohibited by law.
11. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
12. Redballoon Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
13. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
14. If you continue to use the Software after Redballoon Technologies Private Limited gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to attorney / advocate fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
15. We retain all the rights to this software / module / extension including but not limited to copyright. By purchasing our software you are allowed only to use the software / module /extension for your own purposes commercial or personal subject to the terms of this agreement but in no circumstances shall you have the right to sell, distribute, copy or share our software / module / extension which includes all codes, copyrightable matter, images etc.
Things you can’t do with the item
1. You can’t Sell the End Product (if you are using our software to build a product), except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License for which please contact us.)
2. You can’t re-distribute our software / module /extension as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an software either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify our software / module /extension. You can’t re-distribute or make available our software / module /extension as-is or with superficial modifications.
3. You cannot remove our copyright notices from the files (backend or frontend). You are only allowed to use our software / module / extension and you are hereby expressly forbidden to substitute, change, alter any part of our software / module / extension which carry copyright notices.